- Associate Priest – Rev Sue. Sue has been a member of the parish since 2013, and clergy since 2018. She enjoys walking and being with her grandchildren.
- Reader – Christine. Christine is a life-long member of St George’s and St Margaret’s.
Authorised Lay Ministers
- Carol O – ALM for prayer, spirituality and worship. She also leads our Wholeness and Wellbeing Services once a month. Please contact Carol O regarding baptisms.
- Andrew G – ALM for pastoral care, retired social worker and keen fisherman.
- Carol P – ALM for digital communications. Carol P’s background is in social media management, web design, IT training, and choral conducting.
- St Margaret’s – David M & Laurel A
- St George’s – Joan K & Carol K
- Jacqueline J (children)
- Andrew G (vulnerable adults)
- Director of Music – Carol P – please contact regarding singing practices or booking singers for your wedding
- Organist and Pianist – Tom D
Booking our Buildings
- Lady Wilton Hall – Joan K
- St Margaret’s Church House – Joan E has attended St Margaret’s since 1970 when she moved into the district. She has served as Church Warden twice and has been a member of the PCC since 1985. She has looked after the bookings for St Margaret’s Church hall bookings since 2000.
- St Margaret’s Community Centre – Church Wardens
Following the 2021 APCM, the results of elections and membership of the PCC is:
Rev Sue, Reader Christine, ALM Carol O, ALM Andrew G, ALM Carol M P, David M, Laurel A, Joan K, Carol K, Anne O, Joan E, Jackie J, Diane H, Gillian M, Barbara A, Danni Z, Steph C, Carol A P
Our churches rely on the generosity of their congregations for their very existence. There are no government subsidies, nor is there financial support from the diocese – in fact it is parishes like ours that support the diocese. You can read all about how we are funded here: Financial Giving Leaflet
You can donate to St Margaret’s and St George’s here: St Margaret’s Prestwich Fundraising | Easyfundraising or click on the big button!